Skip to content
- In order to return merchandise, customer must first obtain a return goods authorization (RGA) from the sales person at WSC who sold the merchandise or the sales manager. No merchandise will be accepted at WSC without an RGA. This RGA is valid for (14) calendar days only.WSC must have possession of returned merchandise within (14) calendar days of issue.
- The material must be unused and in the same condition as when shipped.
- The material must have been purchased at WSC.
- In order to return merchandise to WSC without a restocking charge, the following must apply:
- The customer must return the material within 30 days of taking delivery.
- Material must be stock merchandise and not special order.
- Person issuing the return goods authorization (RGA) will quote the restocking charge on any merchandise not meeting qualifications of items 2 & 4 mentioned above. The minimum charge will be 15%.
- Some items may be unreturnable. You will be advised at time of sale or quote.