Don’t remove rust, convert rust. Corroseal rust converter is an elite, industrial strength product for all your marine, household, automotive, and industrial rust problems. Extend the life of your metal equipment by protecting it from rust and corrosion. Rust occurs naturally when the iron in steel oxidizes and returns to its original state, iron oxide. Through an innovative chemical conversion process, Corroseal rust converter converts rust into a stable substance, magnetite. It also primes the surface with a high quality latex metal primer at the same time. Corroseal truly provides one step corrosion control. Corroseal is the best way to deal with rust because it is less expensive, less time consuming, and is much more environmentally friendly than sandblasting. Corroseal eliminates the need to sandblast rust by chemically converting rust from iron oxide to magnetite, a black and inert substance. Corroseal rust converter is your best rust treatment and corrosion control option because it meets all your metal surface preparation needs by converting the rust and priming the metal surface at the same time.
CORROSEAL,1 GALLON JUG
- Paint, prime and convert rust in one step – water based rust converter with latex metal primer
- Restore metal surfaces, extend life of metal equipment by protecting it from rust and corrosion
- Non-flammable and non-corrosive, water-based formula cleans up with just soap and water
- Easy to apply – brush, roll or spray, apply at 8-10 mils wet for 200-250 sq ft per gallon coverage
- Use for all marine, automotive, general household and industrial applications
- Corroseal should not be applied over freshly blasted steel, or new galvanized surfaces